Saturday, May 1, 2010

mad lib day in the life






in a nutshell, a day of my life in new york is as follows. i wake up and make plans to go to (attraction) but actually i walk around (nyc burrough). at this point i eat (ethnic food) because i don't know where the time has gone and i'm hungry, probably because (distraction). then i go to a (specialty store) to find that they aren't open anymore so i go next door to a (specialty store) and look at (store inventory) but actually buy a (different thing). at this point i'm tired and think i should just go home and eat a good meal but instead i (incredibly exhausting feat) before getting back to my apartment and collapsing on my friends hide-a-bed covered in shedded cat fur.

in a nutshell, a day of my life in new york is as follows. i wake up and make plans to go to Central Park but actually i walk around Williamsburg. at this point i eat a Polish Dumpling because i don't know where the time has gone and i'm hungry, probably because A Woman Told Me About Jesus for About 500 Hours and I Thought I Saw An Interesting Building In The Distance. then i go to a Spray Paint Store to find that they aren't open anymore so i go next door to a Guitar Shop and look at Guitars but actually buy a Culture Club Cassette Tape. at this point i'm tired and think i should just go home and eat a good meal but instead i Ride the L Train to Union Square and Walk Around Greenwich Village Until The Sun Goes Down Then I Walk To Battery Park and Then Think It Would Be Nice To See The Chrysler Building At Night and Ride The Subway to Grand Central Just To Change My Mind Then Ride The L Train Back to Brooklyn Where I Hear Good Music So I Walk To Investigate Where It's Coming From At Which Point I Have No Interest In Going Into The Bar Which, Turns Out, Is A Sports Bar and I'm Now As Far From The Subway As I Am From Home So I Walk Back And I Have To Pee Really Bad before getting back to my apartment and collapsing on my friends hide-a-bed covered in shedded cat fur.

No comments:

Post a Comment